Your understanding of the purchasing process is invaluable and deserves your special attention. For your benefit, it is essential that your Paragon Realtors agent does a needs analysis by asking questions to better understand what you are looking for in your next home.
What Our Agents Do For You
- We can assist you with the sale of your present home.
- Home Tour and Showing Process: We will assist you in selecting homes for viewing in accordance with your needs. Please feel free to inspect all aspects of a home during the showing and make notes regarding each home.
- Communication During Showings: Feedback is essential. Specific comments help us determine exactly what you are looking for and should result in finding your next home and negotiating your offer.
- The Offer: After an offer is written, your agent will contact the listing agent who will present your offer to the sellers.
- The sellers have the following alternatives: accept the offer, reject the offer, or write a counter offer.
- Once the offer is accepted, your Paragon Realtors agent will notify you immediately.
- Mortgage Application: It is extremely important that you get pre-qualified for a loan prior to viewing properties. Once your offer has been negotiated, you need to notify your lender immediately and begin the loan process. We can recommend several lenders for you to contact. The lender may require a loan application fee to be used toward a credit check, appraisal, etc.
- Processing Your Loan: In order to speed the process along, provide the information the lender requests from you with 24 hours. Your agent will check with your lender throughout the processing of your loan to ensure things are progressing smoothly.
- Closing: Once your loan is approved, the lender will send all documents to the title company that was agreed upon in the contract.
- Prior To Closing:
- Have all utilities transferred to your name as of the date of closing.
- Notify the post office and telephone company of your address change.
- You will have the opportunity to do a final walk-thru, if desired, of the property
- Your lender may require you to obtain a homeowner's insurance policy and provide that to him/her if you choose to set up an escrow account with your mortgage.
- Obtain a certified check or order a wire for the amount of money to be paid at closing. This figure will be made available to you prior to closing on a form called the HUD or closing statement.
2532 S Highway 171 Cleburne, Texas
5 Beds 4.1 Baths 4,625 SqFt 156.560 Acres
3150 Hays Lane Rockwall, Texas
4 Beds 4.1 Baths 5,200 SqFt 11.980 Acres
5555 Wright Road Sherman, Texas
3 Beds 2.1 Baths 2,175 SqFt 51.870 Acres
530 Ridge Point Drive Heath, Texas
5 Beds 5.1 Baths 6,589 SqFt 1.670 Acres
42 Red Oak Court Sherman, Texas
4 Beds 5.1 Baths 5,504 SqFt 5.710 Acres
7012 Emerald Creek Drive McKinney, Texas
4 Beds 4.1 Baths 4,079 SqFt 0.277 Acres
980 Leo Andrews Road Whitesboro, Texas
3 Beds 2.1 Baths 2,470 SqFt 30.423 Acres
14143 Fm 697 Whitewright, Texas
3 Beds 2.1 Baths 2,254 SqFt 39.240 Acres
639 Laverton Drive Frisco, Texas
4 Beds 4.1 Baths 3,844 SqFt 0.194 Acres
7303 Wake Forrest Drive Dallas, Texas
5 Beds 4 Baths 3,128 SqFt 0.227 Acres
130 Harbor Drive Gun Barrel City, Texas
3 Beds 3.1 Baths 2,250 SqFt 0.159 Acres
372 Private Road 123 Road Savoy, Texas
3 Beds 2 Baths 2,051 SqFt 34.080 Acres
1047 Davy Lane Denison, Texas
3 Beds 3.1 Baths 3,510 SqFt 16.690 Acres
5000 Reiger Avenue Dallas, Texas
4 Beds 3.1 Baths 3,312 SqFt 0.292 Acres
2430 Chestnut Court Van Alstyne, Texas
5 Beds 4.2 Baths 4,275 SqFt 1.109 Acres